OAK PARK COMMUNITY CENTER
3425 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, SAC, 95817
VOLUNTEER TIME: 7:00 AM-12:00 PM
HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE: 9:00 AM -11:00 AM
DRIVE & WALK-THRU HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE
VOLUNTEER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By registering as a volunteer, your name will be shared with YXPlosion, LLC. This registration consists of a minor background check to ensure there is not anything on your public record that could prevent you from working with the community. (Minors do not need to register, but please let us know if they will be present.)
2. Volunteers are asked to arrive no later than 7:30 AM to set up and will be asked to stay until 12 to support with clean up. If you are unable to volunteer from 8:00 - 1:00 pm, please let us know as soon as possible so we can assign you with an appropriate role.
3. Volunteers are required to wear masks and gloves for the entire event, as well as frequently utilizing the sanitation material provided. Volunteers will be held accountable to ensure they are meeting
COVID-19 health regulations by maintaining a clean space and social distancing to your best capabilities.
4. Due to the city's health regulations, we will be outdoor's. There is a high chance that it will be raining. Please dress warm and although we will have tents, we ask that you are mindful to wear water-resistant gear.
5. Youth are welcome. We ask they are dressed in Holiday attire. Please be mindful, this is a Drive-Thru Experience, so we will assign roles that are not near traffic and are also requiring children to wear masks.
6. We will be serving the feast from 10:00 am -12:00 pm and will require all volunteers to follow the assignments provided as well as ensure everyone remains social distance during this time.
7. The experience will be from 9:00 -11:00 am. Volunteer assignments include but are not limited to: serving, community engagement, line regulation, post-event clean up, COVID sanitation, media, day-of food preparation, & more.
8. We ask that you share this special experience with those who could benefit. If you know any organization or person who can contribute, please do not hesitate to share our contact information below.
9. If you have any questions, concerns, or special requests, please inform Mari or Jacquie as soon as possible so we can accommodate your needs to our best ability.
***Please note if you feel sick or were notified of recent exposure to the virus, we ask that you let us know and do not attend the event. We will be conducting temperature checks and will unfortunately send home any volunteers with a fever. ****